At 1:13 PM +0000 7/11/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thank you for your e-mail. I am currently out of the office and only periodically checking e-mail.

Sadly, Jason will not see any further css-d traffic beyond the next digest, because he (like another list member recently) has been unsubscribed for violating the list policy regarding the behavior of auto-responders. And, while I'm here, PLEASE PEOPLE: TRIM YOUR QUOTED MATERIAL! PLEASE! It isn't that difficult, really. Doing so make everyone else's life easier, and shows respect for the time and bandwidth of your fellow list members... all 6500 or so of them.

--
Eric A. Meyer (http://meyerweb.com/eric/), List Chaperone
"CSS is much too interesting and elegant to be not taken seriously."