on 7/11/05 6:32 PM, Ric & Jude Raftis at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I think your background should be background-color:#FFD;
>
> I am not getting any change in background in either Firefox or IE or border.
> I think you need to define a style for link, visited, hover and active in
> that order for it all to work.  You may also need to include a DTD at the
> head of your document.

Hmm, right you are, does not work in FF, can someone maybe give me a example
of how to do this, start to finish, where you have a list of links,
vertical, and hovering anywhere in the row will highlight that row
background, and also toggle the link color of the text, even if it is not
100% as wide as the row.