on 7/11/05 6:41 PM, Ric & Jude Raftis at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Could I suggest that you get rid of all your tables for a start and stick
> with one table if you are going to use them.  At a cursory glance you appear
> to be using four tables some are nested and some aren't. Your page shows
> that you could achieve this design with a single column using colspan tags
> on your header and footer and then define your layouts using CSS.
>
> Regards,

Sure, and I may do that later, this is just what I did now, to be fast, I am
not making a ton on this site, so I need to just get it done, even if I do
as you suggest...

As you can see <http://www.click-brand.com/test.ws>
I am still nailed with this white border around the table, and I need to
make that go away.