Thank god there isn't such a provision. The box model is only needed as a get out of jail card on rare occasion you can't get away with using width and padding together. And which box model would you use? No, I think this is a path the WYSIWYG editors shouldn't wander.

Egor Kloos
http://dutchcelt.nl/

Roberto C. García wrote:

Hi all; i was wondering if there is any WYSIWYG CSS
editor available out there that automatically includes
box model hacking for IE etc.. I´ve been trying Style
Master  for a while but it seems it checks the code
for your specified browsers but doesn´t adds any
fixing code to it.
thanks