Hi,

This is my first foray into css positioning.

Problem 1: Positioning on IEMac 5.2

I have a problem with IE Mac not positioning correctly (or rather, as I
would like it!).

Please look at:
http://www.dab-hand.co.nz/testbay/copyquality/index.html
once I've sorted all this out).

While I'm still playing around trying to get the main navigation graphic to
be in the center of the page and keep the footer below it, it is the header
section that is really having problems on IE Mac. Everything in the header
is centered in a line down the page. It shows okay in in Safari, FF and IE
Win as far as I can see. As I've said, I am new to this and learning as I
go, so if there is a better way to lay this out, let me know! My main
concern is to correct the problem in IE Mac.

(Sorry about the table for the central graphic in the content section, but I
have yet to figure out how to do this without adding to the graphics
download time. I'm sure that there is a way, but it seems quite complicated
in css. Any suggestions are welcome!)

Problem 2: Disappearing Background Problem in IEWin

http://www.dab-hand.co.nz/testbay/copyquality/services/pickup_delivery.html

I have a graphic fixed bottom left of the page. This seems to show correctly
in all browsers that I have been able to check (IEMac, Safari, FF,), but it
doesn't appear at all in IEWin. What would be causing this problem, and what
would be the fix?

I would greatly appreciate any help I can get!

Thanks,
David