By that definition there should be no background: url(anything)

I know it's difficult enough to find support for current levels of CSS specs, but the user experience on the Web will likely continue to evolve to a point where audio will be as much a part of a site's "style" as the images or fonts. [perhaps body{background-audio: url(mymusic.mp3);} ]

I don't think it was unrealistic for Peggy to ask the question.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:00:35 -0500