Hello,
I am a newbie to css.
I have a template - template_body.htm

This template is linked to a cascading style sheet (style_new.css) through the
code <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="http://prairies/style_new.css";> -

This template also has an inlclude statement to a header file (clf_header .asp)
- <!--#include virtual="clf_header.asp"-->

When I preview the template in the browser - the header file is not showing up
correctly. There are links in the header file, but I do not want them to follow
the cascading style sheet rules for links - is there a way to do this?

Is it possible to exclude the header file from the cascading style sheet rules?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~Laura