Hi,

I am trying to arrange four "box" division such that 1 and 2 are in the
first row and 3 and 4 are in the second row.  The way that I am
currently attempting this situation is to absolutely position 2 and 4
respectively in their "rows" to the right of 1 and 3, this is fine until
I place more info in the "box" and they overlap.  How do I position
these "boxes" so that dynamic data of any size can fill them
(eventually) and then they can grow without overlap?  Another other
comments about the css would be appreciated as I am new to this stuff.

My attempt: http://www.rell.com/test/test.html

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Scot