ugo pozo schrieb:
http://www.cityofdis.org/flash/?irpara=contato

Is this a problem of my IE only? And, if it's not, what should I do?

No, it crashes mine too, thanks. On a local copy, it crashed when I was playing with the text-zoom. This can happen in tight fittings.

In
div#content form#contato p.formcontainer

I changed the padding: 0px 20px; to padding: 0px 19px; and I didn't manage to crash it anymore.

This is not a fix, of course. The "cargo"-box is shifted a little to the right for some reasons. Maybe a duplicated spurious char in a tight float fitting. You might try to reduce the width of the contained boxes, some air for exploder's bugs.

Ingo
--
http://www.satzansatz.de/css.html