On 7/28/05, Mr. Kim Siever <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a way to indicate in an import statement that a particular
> style sheet is and alternate style sheet. I know how to do it using a
> link tag. I want to know if it can be down using import statements.

Hi, Kim,

You can try the title attribute on the style tag. It doesn't appear to
work exactly like the title attribute on the link tag, but it does
something. Firefox, for example, will identify a titled style from a
style tag, but won't identify the basic style as an option even when
an untitle style tag is in the document. I'd say test it thoroughly.
:)

HTH,

Michael