Thanks David - that's what I'm trying to achieve - at least with that portion of the navigation - a simple ordered list.

David Laakso wrote:

Tanya Renne wrote:

 I have a site: http://www.orchidsuites.net/aham/industry --

[...]

-Tanya

Hi Tanya,
The fly-out menus(both horizontal and vertical) are extremely difficult to hold. Among both of them there are nearly 60 clickable links. The first time someone hits text-zoom they'll be in for trouble. Seems to me that you have an information organization(layout) problem.This horizontal menu might work better for you<http://www.positioniseverything.net/css-dropdowns.html>. Personally, I think an ordered list in the left column would be more user friendly than what you've got.
Regards,
David Laakso