Scot Schlinger schrieb:
HI all,

I have a site (http://www.rell.com/test/index.html) that I have been
working (and many of you with your help) that has worked fine until I
went to my boss to show the generic design to get the sign-off.  They
have a dell laptop, xp, ie 6.x and it completely blew up the design.  I
have since looked on other laptops (even other versions of dells) and
there is not a problem.

Here is a pic of it the way it should look:

http://www.rell.com/test/images/good.gif

Here is a pic on these particular types of dell laptops:

http://www.rell.com/test/images/goofed.jpg

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

First, you could check, whether the "scaling" of MSIE6 could be
the reason for this phenomenon.

It's just an idea - I never tested this "scaling".
Maybe it can't result in the effect, you described, at all.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/overview/highdpi.asp

Regards,
Uwe Kaiser