Here goes...

I'm working on a website and I'm on a team with a designer from a different
company. I get all the CSS working, looking nice, and it works in FF, IE6,
Opera, Safari, and Konqueror. I figure, I got most of the bases
covered...just gotta add the IE5 hack and I'm good to go, right?

WRONG

She keeps telling me, "It looks funny...why is the text all over the
place?". So, I do my browser checks...nothing. It even looks 'ok' in IE5, so
what gives? As it turns out, she is using IE/Mac and I had been pulling my
hair out, wasting away hours and hours, only to discover that she was using
one of the crappiest browsers known to man.

So, I tell her to download Firefox...and she exclaims, "Oh, I didn't know
that the links had rollover effects?". Suddenly, it was like a light turning
on for her. The web had a "new face".

My question...which is what this mailing list is all about...

Is there an easy way to program for IE/Mac? Is there a definitive guide out
there to show *exactly* what problems I'm going to have when I use CSS/XHTML
and how to work around them? Do I *really* have to accomodate that browser
(^-^)?

Thanks,

Jon