We've built a very extensive CMS (+ event man, donations man, crm, etc - the works) ... an asp model that uses css positioning for the look and feel ... it isn't a strict "csszengarden" approach in that there are actually "frameworks" for the wrapper documents - this increases flexibility and makes it more compatible ...

One of our target markets is design firms - we want the system to be the backend ... the system deploys in minutes and is completely configurable etc . etc ... the trouble is most designers need help with CSS if they know CSS at all ...

so - I'm looking for tools I can recommend that will ease the transition for them ... are there any drag and drop css tools out there? If they started with an existing framework - is there anything that will allow them to alter it visually?

Maybe its a long shot ... but there you go.
Tanya