Thanks Bruno, it helped a lot...

>I haven't looked at the details, but I would also suggest you to try to get
>the same effect in a less complex way. For example: there would be no >need
for the negative top margin on #logo if you had the logo image >floated left
(now it is not floated), and all widths and margins double >checked.

I fixed the floating issue (why I thought that #logo was floated before I'm
not sure), and made the changes you suggested. It is now looking good in IE.

I now have a baffling issue in Firefox, perhaps you have some insight? I
notice this same thing in other sites in Firefox (currently using 1.0.6)...
some of the links and linked images "shift" to the right slightly. You'll
see in Firefox that there is now a 1px gap to the right of #logoright, which
goes away after hovering over one of the circle links. Also, the links in my
#leftcolumn shift one pix over when hovered, and so do some of my product
images, my #leftlogo and a few other links.

I've seen this same issue with other css sites in firefox... anyone know
what's up? I'm thinking maybe a margin or padding or line-height discrepancy
between links?

Oh, and I can't figure out why in IE my #main_content seems to hang down
lower than it does in Firefox on pages with not a lot of content... In
Firefox on these short pages, there is no white below my #left_content,
while there always is in IE...

Jade True
www.sagefish.com