Hello again!
   I want to thank all of you for the warm welcome.  What a nice group of
people.   And yes to the one who offered me a gmail account,  I would love one.
 Thanks so much.  I have noticed by checking countless sites that lots of
people are using javascript.  I have not even begun to learn it yet.   Any tips
or places for great tutorials on learning it.  I am taking an adobe photoshop
class and  some more web development classes this fall,  in addition  to
dreamweaver.  I first learned on Paintshop and really like it but have the
adobe Elements as my 14 year old is a whiz at graphics and web.    She's
helping the old one out.  Kids are great.   Thanks again.  ---Jennifer