> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> I hear studio 8 is meant to be a big improvement but WHY do my pages look all
>> over the place in dreamwever and when I preview them in a browser ...perfect.
>>
>> This is so annoying...does anyone know of a good css extension or other
>> visual application so I can see my DIV's as I build them?

> In some cases DW is worse than IE in its ability to render CSS I use DW
> MX2004 and it is slightly better than MX

Not only does DW not render the page correctly, but it keeps changing the
code. Recently I couldn't work out why a list generated navbar kept not
functioning correctly. I finally realised that DW was adding code, in fact

I find that BBEdit is excellent (Mac). The only reason why I tend to stick
with DW is because of its imagemapping which is simple to use when needed,
and, I guess, its easy to use uploading features.

David