Thanks Holly, that was indeed the problem which I figured out (as usual)
slightly after I posted.
I switched bg images and made one too tall!

Thanks again.

--- Holly Bergevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The problem seems to be that that the image is 27px tall and you have the UL
> height set at 26px.
> So, FF is not showing the last px of the image where the line is. Make the UL
> 27px tall, and you
> ought to get your line back.

http://www.pixelmech.com/

A man spoke frantically into the phone: "My wife is pregnant and her
contractions are only two minutes apart"! "Is this her first child?" the doctor
asked. "No, you idiot!" the man shouted. "This is her husband!"

Workmen in Rome, digging gravel for ballast, were instructed to dig from one
central pit so as not to spoil the site with too many holes. They unearthed an
ancient plaque inscribed in Latin, which turned out to be a sign intended for
workman digging ballast for Roman ships. It instructed them to dig from a
central pit so as not to spoil the site with too many holes.

I was at the airport, checking in at the gate, when the airport employee asked,
"Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" I said, "If
it was without my knowledge, how would I know?" He smiled and nodded knowingly,
"That's why we ask."