-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Roelofs
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 7:24 PM
To: 'CSS list'
Subject: Re: [css-d] Table-cell and IE

Janelle,

On Aug 15, 2005, at 2:32 PM, Janelle Clemens wrote:

> Please help as I am starting to go bald from pulling by hair out over
> this issue.
Um,  hopefully not  I haven't seen your picture, but I would be likely to
imagine you with hair. :)

> Is there anyway (hack) to get Internet Exlporer to abide by the
> table-cell property?
No.  Sorry.  You could fake it with javascript but it wouldn't be pretty.

> Or is there a max-height hack for IE?
No again.  IE is particularly good at growing containers to hold all there
content whether we like it or not.

Sorry I'm striking out.  If you post a url we might be able to come up with
a work around.

Roger,

Roger Roelofs
"Remember, if you're headed in the wrong direction,
        God allows U-turns!"
          ~Allison Gappa Bottke