I am working on a new layout for an application.  The layout is a 2 column
layout ... the left column is a 210px column floated left and the right column
has a 210px left margin.  The right column ( div id=mainPanel ) displays
correctly ... i.e. at up against the header to the right side of the left
panel.  The problem I am running into is that the content of the right column
drops down below the content of the left column even though the column itself
is placed correctly.   I have tried a variety of clearing options, but nothing
seems to work.

 This is probably something basic, but I am not seeing it tonight.  Can anybody
see what is wrong?

http://www.fbxsolutions.com/projects/ca/administration/account/commProfile.cfm

 Thanks
 -- Jeff Chastain