Hello Bryan,

HBL> Hi list,

HBL> I'm delighted to say that we're about to launch our new Web site. A few
HBL> pages, including the homepage, are XHTML Transitional -- and for the
HBL> most part the site is XHTML Strict. I owe much of the site's development
HBL> to this list and the work of Eric Meyer.

HBL> Draft site is at:http://nursing.umaryland.edu/testing/testing/123/

HBL> We plan to launch early next week.  Let me know if you find errors or
HBL> have suggestions or comments.

HBL> Thanks,

HBL> Bryan

HBL> Bryan Hantman
HBL> Webmaster
HBL> Office of Information and Learning Technologies
HBL> University of Maryland School of Nursing
HBL> 655 West Lombard Street
HBL> Room 207A
HBL> Baltimore, MD 21201
HBL> Phone: 410/706.0623
HBL> Fax: 410/706.3603
HBL> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HBL> Visit us on the web at http://nursing.umaryland.edu

HBL> The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if
HBL> any) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
HBL> solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is
HBL> unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
HBL> copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken in
HBL> reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
HBL> this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this
HBL> message (and the documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard
HBL> copies you may have created and notify me immediately. Thank you.

Laptop Win2000 SP4 1400x1050 true colour 32bit FireFox 1.0.6

No infelicities spotted

When mousing over 'about us' help classes with top menu item of drop down list
'Welcome...'

ILT Help Desk
underlining generally fine
Responsibilities, Telephone Numbers: a bit close

Number of things I particularly Like
subtile red left/right borders drop down menus
mousing over ILT get ? indicating title available.(made me think I'll
might it -- back here in GB land, probably use i international symbol for
information)

I'd probably have a left click on the top left round logo to home page

Overall like the site, your client should be pleased.

--
Best regards,
 Arthur                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]