Thank you everybody, that seems to have fixed it.
Grateful as ever,
At 23:56 25/08/2005 +0800, Andrew Gregory wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:59:34 +0800, Tim Reader
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Opera users -
Can anyone tell me why this page looks so terrible in Opera?
https://www.uktransplant.org.uk/ukt/RegistrationForm.do

On the "span.hint, span.info, span.error" styles, I removed the float:left
and set margin-left:10px. That improved things muchly for Opera 8, and did
very little to Firefox. Didn't check in anything else.

BTW, setting "display:inline" and "float:left/right" is pointless. All
floats are display:block.

HTH,
--
Andrew Gregory, <URL: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] >

Tim Reader
Internet Officer

www.uktransplant.org.uk

t:  (0117) 975 7463
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Join the NHS Organ Donor Register

Organ Donor Line: 0845 60 60 400
www.uktransplant.org.uk

Organ donation. The gift of life.

DISCLAIMER

The contents of this e-mail are not necessarily the policy or
opinion or representative of any policy or opinion of the Authority
or any person employed by it. This transmission is intended only
for the named recipient(s) and is confidential in nature. If received
in error, please return it to the sender and destroy any copies
immediately.