Thanks to all for the feedback! The browsercam shots were especially useful. I guess I need to use pt instead of px for the fonts? I know that's the theory but it never quite looks right to me. I've been trying to figure out how to keep the content from sliding under the nav when resized. Maybe relative positioning would do the trick? idk...I'll research floats and figure out how to fix that one. It bugs me.

Yes, the contact.pl isn't working. I'm writing that last. Good catch tho.

>Seem to be doing well in XP_SP2 in IE/Opera/FF at 1024 and 1280; however at 800 the text and image slide left overlapping the left-column.

This is puzzling and troubling. I don't have XP to troubleshoot that either. Can anyone assist in this area?

Thanks a lot for looking everyone! I really appreciate you taking the time. This list is a great resource due to your contributions.

All the best,

Diona