Sorry I forgot to ask something else ....

ideally I would like the drop down part of the menu to only be activated by a click or key press rather than hovering over the link (sometimes it can be annoying if you're looking at the content and keep accidentally triggering drop downs). Is there an easy solution or would I need to employ lots of Javascript? If so, would it then render the navigation less accessible?

Thanks

Sarah