Okay, I've updated an improved version with the following fixes:

1. I changed the very large link in the middle of the site layout, so it shouldn't break Safari any more. 2. I added a height to the <h1> on top, so IE/Mac shouldn't be tripped up by that anymore. 3. I resized the sidebars just for IE6, IE5 and IE5.5. They should be usable at 800 by 600 without side scrolling now. 4. I replaced 14px with small in the top font declaration. IE should allow font resizing now.

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!