Hi all this will be my first post on this list. I am having a problem with a
site I am building mostly using css. There is a left side navigation bar that
is made up of .gif's, the last one having a height of 100% so it resizes with
the content. The problem is it resizes irregularly sometimes not expanding all
the way to the bottom, sometimes leaving a lot of unwanted open space after the
last div. I have tried everything i can think of but nothing has worked. Any
ideas?

The site is here:
 http://www.lpcapitalinvestments.com/118eharvard.html

and the external style sheet can be viewed here:
http://www.lpcapitalinvestments.com/styles.css

thanks for your help