Hi,

In your HTML, you basically given 4 CSS print options for the browser. This
might be a bit confusing.

Try (media="screen") where it says (media="screen, print") on three
occasions;

.. href="/css/saam.css" media="screen, print" ..

.. href="/css/bigtext.css" media="screen, print" ..

.. href="/css/bigtext.css" media="screen, print" ..

That will leave the last one as a default for printing.

.. href="/css/print.css" media="print" ..

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Cem Meric

Kalkadoon