On Sep 2, 2005, at 6:29 AM, Philippe Wittenbergh wrote:

I have a background image set at no-repeat right bottom and on IE5 Mac it does this weird repeating thing as it tries to keep writing the image to the bottom right of the available window instead of the bottom right of the page.

Has there ever been a fix for this? I searched the WIKI but didn't find anything. I also searched the web but after trying many pages have not found a reference to this bug.

http://jenny.hinckley.com/indexnew.html

5.2 is okay, have you tried 5.17 assume client is on mac os 9.

rush.