On 04/09/05, Sam Leathers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm getting ready to build a recipe database interfaced with php. Would
> a recipe card make more sense to be displayed in a table, or using css?

The whole thing wouldn't be in a table, because it is clearly not tabular data.

I would expect to see something like this:

* The name of the recipe (h1)
* Some prose describing it (paragraphs)
* An ordered list of the steps one takes to make the recipe (ol/li).

> If using css how would you break it up, would you have a separate div
> for title, ingredients, and instructions?

That would depend on how much grouping they needed for styling. With
just the above there isn't really any need to group them further, so
no divs would be needed.

--
David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk><http://blog.dorward.me.uk>