Hi everyone,

I wondered if someone could help me find a fix for floats in internet
explore for the mac. On the following two pages:

http://www.officelinkonline.com.au/gwh/frames.htm

 and

http://www.officelinkonline.com.au/gwh/services.htm

 ...the floats won't float to where they're supposed to in this browser. In
the frames page the unordered list should be up under the word "advantage",
while in the services page both the unordered lists should be up to the
right of the image. Is there some bug in IE mac that's causing this to
happen and if so is there a fix?

Also, the "maindiv" has a height of 500px. It renders this way in all
browsers except for IE mac where it's somewhat larger in height. Why is this
browser adding the extra height?

 Any help or tips here much appreciated.