Melissa Brands wrote:
Rob,

Thank you so much for helping me! Your example has helped me
immensely! Your example works perfectly but, I've managed to break it
:)

I added:
height: 200px; to the #header and I've tried positioning logo by adding:
     margin-left: 32px;
to the #logo to position it a bit to the right.

Page code is at the bottom of this message. Here is the result in all
browsers that I have access to:

http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errors2ti.png

As it can be seen, IE6 and IE5 (mac) don't display it as expected.

Any ideas (anyone) how to fix this?

Thank you so much!

Melissa
Ok The IE 6 is box model issues. There are many descriptions of the IE 6 box model issues and work arounds.

The IE5 mac I have no idea I don't have a Mac and at the price they sell them here I won't have one in the near future!

Regards
Rob