Well, I can't seem to figure out where this space is coming from. Here is
the url:

http://kellyhide.offlead.com/dogs/AllegriaofFirstAvenue.html

I have a div containing an image, floated right. Next I have a div
containing navigation, also floated right. I nested the div.nav inside of
div.sectionnav so that I could apply padding around it instead of margin, so
that it wouldn't have too much extra space on the side in IE. That's all
good. But in IE I am getting what looks to be about 50px of space between
the two floated divs. The css has 10px padding on the bottom of div.pic and
20px on the top of div.sectionnav. There is 0 padding or margin on div.nav.
I removed all whitespace between the elements, but that didn't help.

Here's the css for these divs:

div.pic {
        margin: 0;
        padding: 20px 10px 10px 10px;