On 9/17/05 5:32 AM, "olly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wow, thanks for the feedback - really appreciated. I'm purchasing a Mac in
> the next few weeks so then I'll be able to cover most browsers...

Unless you have not uploaded the revised files, the problems are still
occurring in IE 5/Mac.  Nothing seems to have changed.  Did you repost the
revised files?

As for the Mac, I think you'll find yourself using it most often, and then
using you PC for testing.  Once you get your mouse around OS X, you'll
wonder why you waited so long... as long as you have the software you need,
which is the hardest pill to swallow when switching to any new platform.
You can email me off list if you run into OS X snags on your Mac.