The problem is getting the Enter key to submit the form when the cursor is in one of its fields. In Firefox it's easy: I just add a submit <input> or <button> and hide it with CSS. But IE doesn't like that...if the button is hidden the form won't submit. The best I've been able to do is leave the button visible and move it way offscreen, i.e. position:absolute; top:-2000px; left:-2000px. But that's ugly. Any suggestions for a better way?

thanks,
--Dave