This one has be stumped, so if somebody could point out the obvious for me, I
would appreciate it.  I have a set of nested div blocks as shown below.

Now, in my style sheet, I have styles declared for the crWrapper div using
descendent selectors as follows ...

     #container .crWrapper { border: 1px solid #f00; }

Doing this, all three div blocks with class 'crWrapper' have a red border.
Now, I want to change the border of the inner 2 blocks.  I should be able to
add a new line giving me the following in my style sheet, right?

     #container .crWrapper { border: 1px solid #f00; }
     .photoBlock .crWrapper { border: 1px solid #00f; }

When I do this, all three blocks still have a red border.  The weird thing is
that if I change the 'class="photoBlock'" to 'id="photoBlock"' and update the
styles accordingly, I have red and blue blocks.  Why does this not work for a
class, but will work for an id (which I can't use as there are multiple
'photoBlock's)?

Thanks
-- Jeff