images/masthead770.gif in your coding I guess refers to
originalmasthead.gif in your images folder. Filenames should be exactly
the same, otherwise they can't be found. Aside from that there are a lot
of images not in the folder you are refering to in your coding. Double
check if they are uploaded or maybe in a different folder.

<snip>
a:link, a:visited, a:hover {
color:#oooo33;
text-decoration: none;
}

#button li a {
display: block;
padding: 5px 5px 5px 2em;
color: #fff;
</snip>

Some other comments
The reason why your links don't show the way they do, is I think because
in the specification you put color: #oooo33. Those are letters o in
stead of numbers 0. Change that and it should start to work.
Furthermore, not error related, but more cleanliness related; try to be
consistent in the units you use. For example in the #button li a you use
in the padding both px and em. Here and there you use 0px or 0.
Theoretically the value 0 doesn't need a unit. Elsewhere you use #ffffff
and #fff. Use of uppercase and lowercase. Indentation here, no
indentation there.
Those are not errors, but it's not neat, nor clear for yourself or
anyone else who might have to update it when you can't.
As earlier mentioned, there's a lot of specifications that can be
bundled. And validate, of course! That might solve the major part of
your problems.

Arno