Hi all.  Happy Friday :)

I'm working on setting up a print version for an online QA evaluation form for my company.

The problem i'm having, is that if the entered text is bigger than what the textarea can hold in physical shape/size, it obviously clips the text and is not printed. Whatever is in the scrolling part of the box is never seen. I can't have this and need to display all text.

Is there a way to style a textarea to act as a <p> tag, or something similar, so it loses the box? Simply display it all inline instead of being in the scrolling text box?

TIA