From: Sam Partington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>http://www.luusac.org.uk/calendar.html?new_menu
>
>Now I've come across a strange IE glitch, where IE renders one of the
>months (August) twice, even though its in the markup only once.
>
>Any ideas?

I don't know why this works (all I did was "try a few things"), but if you'll
add {clear: both;} to the selector

#drop_downs div:hover span,
#drop_downs div.sfhover span

then IE seems to be willing to cooperate. If I was to hazard a guess (and it's
ONLY a guess) this appears to be a toggling behavior similar to the Guillotine
bug [1], (which sometimes can be sloved with a clearing element appropriately
placed.)

Anyway, this fix didn't seem to cause problems for my Mozilla or Opera
browsers, but if it does, just use your favorite hiding technique....

Hope that helps,

~holly

[1] http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer/guillotine.html