I really like this option!!
It seems like it would be the best way to just make the page refresh on each load.
How do you go about having a random # passed at the end of each page?
-jeremy

rashantha de silva wrote:

this can simply be done without css
simply have a random number passed at the end of each page
this will force a reload.

ie:

www.domain.com/link.html?rnd=345

a quick fix.