http://scarabbooks.com/us/contact.php
http://scarabbooks.com/main.css

IE Mac has a problem with that form at the bottom. More exactly with the *floated* label in a table. IE mac collapses the width of the first cell, not entirely incorrect. The form inputs then cover the label partly. I absolutely don't see the need to float those labels, just deleting the 'float:left' should fix the problem.

You don't see the need to float? Well, I'll have you know something, pal--you're absolutely right.

The floated labels are used on other pages. For reasons beyond me, this page uses a table for the form fields and thus does not need the float. I removed it. Is it OK now?

Thank you,
Hershel