I'm modeling a page based on the two column liquid layout in the float tutorial
from Max Designs (http://css.maxdesign.com.au/floatutorial/tutorial0816.htm).
I've discovered a bug in IE that causes problem with my page and the code in
this tutorial.  If the width of the browser window is reduced until a point
smaller than the content within the float container, the content within the
float container will shift below the float.  The desired behavior is for the
content to remain in place to the right of the float and simply overflow beyond
the right side of the browser window (i.e. be hidden).  Is this behavior
possible?  How would I achieve it?

Thanks.

Scott