On 28 Sep 2005, at 11:18 am, Colin wrote:

I applied an artificial height to the div(main) that it's in that also
contains two div's(mainNav,mainCol) which are floated. I applied before I inserted in any content. It now looks like a crappy design, because I'm not going to be able to guess what height any particular page will be. (and this
image is supposed to stick to the bottom)
If anyone has any ideas, it looks like I'll be up for quite some time
tonight.
BTW, it does validate.

<http://dreampowercostumes.com/travel>

Delete that height. It works in IE because, you know, IE... ('haslayout' [1]). You want to clear those two divs. Good method is the 'easy clearing' technique [2].

[1] <http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/onhavinglayout.html>
[2] <http://www.positioniseverything.net/easyclearing.html>

Philippe
---