but isn't there an issue with swfs, movies and forms rising to the "top"? I've struggled with this issue in designing, choosing to avoid the problem from the start by never allowing popup menus to overlap flash content or forms. I know you can hide stuff, but I find it easier just to design for the problem. Or not use flash.

Yeah, I've had that problem, but tinkering around the Flash help files got me a solution that worked for IE/Win and Firefox - I got stumped on Safari and IE/Mac when we ran out of time, budget and patience to fix that part of it.

Al Abut
- - -
web designer, crimefighter,
http://alabut.com