Can someone please tell me why my text goes away in this page, in PC
Internet Explorer version 6, in the two smaller sizes?

http://www.unl.edu/webtraining/DW01/dw09.shtml

I'm floating images left and right, screenshots of what's discussed in the
text. In Firefox, Opera and Safari, everything looks and works fine. The
text flows above and between and below as I expected (hey, who am I
kidding, "Hoped!") it would and remains visible the whole time.

In PCIEv6, the text is there at the three larger sizes. It's visible if I
re-size it lower, but if I Refresh the page it vanishes. If I place
something *over* my browser window and remove it. I can *select* text and
that portion becomes visible. Nowhere am I telling the page the text
should be presented in #FFFFFF white.

How can I fix this, please?

Mark D Hiatt
"Better Documentation Through Science"