> I am trying to put a page up for a sample and it is
> not showing up.  What am I doing wrong?
> http://www.doloresmission.com/index2.htm

Although the images you reference are on your server, trying to access
them gives an error: "You do not have permission to access aboutusup.gif
on this server".

Check the permissions of the files on the server to ensure they can be
accessed by your HTTP daemon, and it should work. (Check how to do this
with your server admin if necessary. It will be different depending on
whether your server is running Windows or a Unix variant such as Linux.)

> I was trying to do entirely in CSS, but I am so
> confused, I had to revert to tables.

Please don't! :-) Honestly, once you get the hang of using CSS, you'll
never want to go back to using tables for layout.

HTH,

Nick.
--
Nick Fitzsimons