[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
http://www.advantagetennisfitness.com/testsite01

1) When viewing the page in Opera, there is no vertical border on the
right side of the yellow links. It works fine in FF and IE. Am I missing a hack or a coding tecnique here?

Opera does have a bug in that 'position: relative;' won't affect
layer-level. FF doesn't have _this_ bug, and IE/win has its own bug
that'll make it look just fine.
However, you have created a bug of your own here.

What you see is the result of putting a 10em+2px(border) wide link
inside a 10em wide container. That container is still only 10em wide in
all standard-compliant browsers, so the border is hidden behind the
center-container in Opera.

The easiest fix:
#nav  {display: table;}
...which will make the container expand in all good browsers, like it
already does in IE/win.

2) When I resize the font to a larger size, the right-most container
 rolls down/off.  I am not sure of the best way to fix this.

That's what you get when em-width is mixed with px-width in layout.
Better use either px or em for width, not both.

You'll have to play with em and px on the outer containers/wrappers too,
if you want them to adjust with their px/em dimensioned content.
Pretty tricky CSS, but can be made to work.

3)

See above.

regards
        Georg