From: "Michael Landis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I think we're getting very close to a debate on personal beliefs and
preferences (the importance of browser support versus the importance
of "clean" code). Perhaps it would suffice to add a note in the
article mentioning that, using your techniques, supporting 4- browsers
comes at the price of serving stylesheets via JavaScript, listing the
pros (a simple support method that doesn't bleed 4.x styles into good
browsers) and the cons (using the behavior layer -- script -- to
provide the presentation) and letting the reader decide?

Off-topic, yes - but I hate so to let misinformation spread for the sake of local customs. Please look very carefully at what that little JavaScript is doing and if you still don't understand that it's a totally failsafe method, feel free to contact me offlist and I'll be happy to explain it :-)

Al Sparber
PVII
http://www.projectseven.com

"Designing with CSS is sometimes like barreling down a crumbling mountain road at 90 miles per hour secure in the knowledge that repairs are scheduled for next Tuesday".