Hi Everyone:

I'm trying to convince people to get rid of tables and go to CSS.

Here is the original:
http://web.princeton.edu/sites/ArtandArchaeology/julie/hdrive.html

Here is mine:

http://web.princeton.edu/sites/ArtandArchaeology/julie/helpdesk.html
<file://///web/sites/ArtandArchaeology/julie/helpdesk.html>

the problem is at the bottom Last Updated and Solution ID - I can get the
colons lined up by setting display to block, but I can't get the text after
them to come in on the same line - apparently you can't use both display as
block and display inline - I've tried several different combinations - I can
get the text on the same line if I don't worry about lining up the
colons....but I want the colons lined up.

Thanks

JULIE