Here is the link!
http://tct2005.com/dailies/index.php?cat=3

thanks

ACK!
So I am away from my mac and all my nice little tools for fixing IE issues,.. and I am uploading content to this site - when i noiced that the content on this page is moved down a few hundred pixels!!! on ly in
IE.
I have sat here tooling around with it for a few hours now, and cant seem to find the problem.

I am assuming that I am so nervous about the fact that the site is live,

and people are going to it, and there is a problem, that I cannoot be patient enough to see the problem, which is probably right before my
eyes.
If anyone out there can help me to see the prob, i would greatly appreciate it.
thanks
-jeremy