That is great, how about adding the following functionality:

The first time I click on one of the four boxes, I get the expanded hidden
menu, the next time I click on the same box, its own expanded menu hides
again.

Hope this make sense.

I do think that having the box clicked makes more sense than just hovering
above it.

Thanks for your help!

Mitko

--